Short term /9 months/ Government bonds trading starting from Jan 07, 2017 to Jan 10, 2017
BRIEF INFORMATION ON GOVERNMENT SECURITIES
1. The issuer’s name: Mongolian Ministry of Finance
2. The purpose of the issuance of bond: State treasury cash management
3. Offering scope of securities Offering to the public
4. Type of securities: Government securities
5. Face value: MNT 100,000
6. Discounted price: MNT91,329.00
7. Total amounts issued: 60,000 Units
8. Short-term securities performance:
|Government Securities name||Symbol||Amount /units/||Value /billion MNT/||Maturity /week/||Form of Interest payment||1 year interest rate (percent)||Starting date of the order||Closing date of the trading|
9. Rate of interest: interest rate of the Government Securities, which will be issued weekly, will be based on auction results of Central Bank basis State Government Securities weighted average interest rate. If the Central Bank’s weekly trading cancelled, the interest rate will be set based on the previous trading of Government Securities weighted average interest rate.
10. Order deadline: The Mongolian Stock Exchange will take orders 6 days and the trading will close on the 6th day at 14.00 PM and information on total orders will be delivered to the securities issuer.
11. Trading period: Total registered orders distribution of MSE trading system will be determined based on the Ministry of Finance votes.
13 January 2017