PRIMARY MARKET PRICE CALCULATOR FOR GOVERNMENT SECURITIES
- Type - Select the type of securities you are interested in purchasing and discounted securities are traded at a lower price than their face value and is given to the buyer that payment equal to the face value at the end of the period. And securities with bonus are traded at face value and is given to the buyer that bonus of interest at each specified period.
- Period: - Select the period of securities you are interested in and it is measured by 7 days.
- Quantity: - The number of securities you are buying. For example, if the face value of a unit of securities is 100,000₮, and you intend to purchase of 1,000,000₮, you should be written 10.
- Interest rate: - Enter the interest rate announced by the Ministry of Finance and use a dot instead of commas.
- Date of trade: - You enter the bond trading date.
- Securities company’s fee: - You enter percentage of the securities company’s fee.