- In preparation for the public sale of additional shares of the Mongolian Stock Exchange through the stock exchange, legal entities willing to participate in the selection process to provide underwriting consulting services are invited to submit proposals.
- This consulting service will provide underwriting services in accordance with Article 41 of the Securities Market Law for the public sale of shares of the Mongolian Stock Exchange.
- To prove their ability to perform the service, the consultant submtting the report shall submit the following information:
- Proof of special license from the Financial Regulatory Commission,
- Must have been operating regularly for at least 2 years after receiving the right to engage in underwriting activities,
- Proof of meeting the appropriate ratio of assets and the percantage of working capital specified in the relevant regulations of the FRC,
- Proof of no violation of the law in the securities market law, regulations of the FRC, and regulations of the MSE in the last 3 years;
- No record of disputes with the court and law enforcement agency,
- No record of overdue debts.
- Interested persons who have provided the above information may obtain additional information until 17:00 on October 3, 2022 and submit their bids for the selection to the Evaluation Committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person by 10:00 on October 4, 2022.
Mongolian Stock Exchange, Sukhbaatar talbai-3, Ulaanbaatar 15160, Mongolia
Telephone: 11-313747 /2211, 4212/
MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE