The Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of “APU” JSC was held on August 18, 2017 and the following decisions were made according to the proposed agenda:
- establishing a new subsidiary company named “APU Diary” LLC,
- reorganizing the company by merging with the “Evergreen Investments” LLC,
- issuing 321,304,553 units of additional shares by a closed subscription in relation to the merger,
- waiving preemptive rights of the shareholders to purchase the additionally issued shares; and
- amending the Company Charter.
In accordance with the provisions 53 and 54 of the Company Law of Mongolia, “APU” JSC hereby gives a notice that the shareholders who voted against or who did not participate in the voting have become entitled to demand that the Company to redeem its shares with respect to the above mentioned decisions.
The shareholders can present its demand for redemption to the company at the price of MNT 360 per share until September 29, 2017 by contacting “APU” JSC or “BDSec” JSC at the following address:
- “APU” JSC’s Building, Chingis Avenue, 2nd khoroo, Khan-Uul District, Ulaanbaatar, contact phone: 11-344837
- “BDSec” JSC’s building, 27/1, Youth Avenue, 8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar, contact phone: 11-313108, 99010288
Please click here to view the details of the decisions.
MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE