"APU" JSC, a Tier 1 listed company, presented its semi-annual financial and operational report to the public on August 30th, 2017 at MSE.
In the first half of 2017, the company has achieved the following results:
- Net sales revenue rose by 12% reaching 108.4 billion tugriks;
- Net income grew by 63% reaching 15.9 billion tugriks,
- The Company paid 60.8 billion tugriks for taxes;
- APU repaid $7.9 million, or 19.1 billion tugriks of debt, and plans to similar repayments in the second half of 2017;
- During its shareholder meeting on August 18th 2017, APU made several strategic decisions including: establishing "APU Dairy" LLC., reorganizing the company by merging with the “Evergreen Investments” LLC, and issuing 321,304,553 units of additional shares by a closed subscription.
The Company announced that it will strive to further innovate, improve its successess, and generate steady growth while improving its transparency and setting new standards of disclosure.
Please click here to view the full report.
MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE