Erdene Resource Development Corporation has announced drilling results from the Striker Southwest zone and exploration results for the new Dark Horse gold prospect, discovered 3.5 km north of the Bayan Khundii gold deposit, on the Company’s 100%- owned Bayan Khundii Gold Project.
Highlights of the press release:
- Q2 2020 exploration program returned outstanding results with near-surface, high-grade gold intersections in all targeted areas; Midfield SE, Striker SW and Dark Horse
- Intersected anomalous gold in all 11 holes in a 100m x 50m area, within 25 metres of surface at Striker SW
- Along with recent results from the new Midfield SE zone, drilling has expanded gold mineralization in areas of the Bayan Khundii resource currently classified mainly as sub-grade material
- Discovery of high-grade zones in trenches confirms the Dark Horse prospect as the best on-license target since the discovery of Bayan Khundii
- Multiple highly prospective targets to be drilled as part of Q3 2020 exploration program
Please click here to view the full press release.
MONGOLIAN STOCK EXCHANGE